ALL IN WHITE

22:31

 







Hiii! It's was a perfect day today because it's my birthday! Anyways I had time to do this post. 

It's almost summer here but the weather is really high. Like always I don't know what to wear because it's really high possibility that it could rain, eh. However the weather is variable the ripped jeans are always perfect. I mean not only because they are fashionable but also comfty. If you want to look fresh the better idea is to wear only bright items, like white tshirt and nude sneakers. To break this bright look I choose the bomb of this season- bomber jacket. What is more it's khaki and in palm print. It's really thin so I can take it with me almost everywhere - put it in my bag of its good enough or tie around my waist. If it goes on shoes I prefer the comfortable if I know that I'm going to be all day in city center. I don't like having blisters on my feet, I guess like everyone. 

If it goes on jewelry I put on bright and in pastel shades. It contrasts with the khaki bomber perfectly. I think it will be back in fashion this summer, like every other. My tip: do not wear pastel jewelry only with bright clothes but also which dark so it breaks the whole outfit and makes it looks lighter. I finished the outfit with embellished hoop earrings which I don't think tags will ever stop being fashionable. It's the must have in every jewelry collection! 



Outfit details:

Zara White Squere Cut T-shirt
Topshop MOTO White Ripped Leigh Jeans
JCL Khaki Palm Print Bomber
Nike Air Max Thea Premium in Nude
Adrienne Vittadini Sport Rose Gold Watch
New Look Pastel Bracelets
ByDziubeka White Bracelet with Crystal


> GET THE LOOK <




Hope you enjoyed the post. Let me know if you like this outfit and which item you like the most. Can't wait for the next post where I'll show you how to prepare your body for summer. Keep looking here until it got posted. Have a great day! 

xx Carly

don't forget to follow me on my social media accounts:
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin Polyvore | Pinterest

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.