DIVE INTO BLUE

23:26


Hello my lovely readers! I've just came back from short vacation in Greece. This place was like a paradise for me: beautiful beaches and hot weather. Don't need to ask for more. 



From last year I'm in love with Mango and H&M summer collections. Most of clothes I took with were from these two brands. I won't lie that some of them are only for one time to wear, but how to not buy them on sale.

Anyways I found that this summer the shoulder off tops are must-have. But I'm sure that lace up knee high sandals (or if you prefer, gladiator sandals) will match most of summer and boho outfits. 

SALE ALERT
• white top is from Mango sale! 
• gladiator sandals are still available but in Mango Outlets

To finish this simple look I took gold tone jewelry. Fringed earrings with connection to the white top brings a little bit of boho style, which is broken by the sheer maxi skirt. The sophisticated looks always inspired me. But I also like the simplicity so the outfit looks really natural. 



Outfit details:


Mango Shoulder Off Top (on sale now!)

H&M Split Sheer Maxi Skirt

Mango Lace Up Sandals

H&M Metal Bracelets

River Island Gold Heart Fringe Earrings






> GET THE LOOK <





Hope you enjoyed the post. 
I want to know if you would like to see DIY soon. I've got so many ideas for it so it should appear next week :)

xx Carly

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.